Thursday, November 13, 2008

A days work

So I had Thursday off and really had nothing to do other then sit around the house and piddle around or play a video game. I was determined to actually do something with my day but I didn't know what I could do. Then, a light bulb went off.

I had been meaning for months to put together a collage from my day at Lowe's Motor Speedway during the All-Star Race in May. I was going to package together some of the pictures I took with the front page story I did on local boy Anwar Parrish. So I decided today was as good a day as any to actually sit down and MAKE the collage.

After some runs to Ingles and Wal-Mart to pick up some supplies (double sided tape, monster poster frame, pictures from 1 hour photo at Wal-Mart) I sat down and began the creation process. Two and a half hours later, this was the final result. It's not great, but I think it came out pretty darn good. Let me know what you think!

No comments: